CEMI and the Ultra Deep Mining Network (UDMN) will be at CIM convention, at the Palais des Congres in Montreal, Quebec, April 30-May 3, 2017. Come and visit our booth (#1416), meet our team and get an update on our current projects.
Get an update on the latest developments and the progress of the work by our Ultra-Deep Mining Network (UDMN).
Please join us for technical presentations being made this year by CEMI, UDMN members and our partners. They include:
- 1571: Increasing Advance Rates in Deep Hardrock Mines – Douglas Morrison (CEMI) and Pierre Labrecque (Labrecque Technologies)
- 1736: The safety benefits of new technology at Kidd Creek Mine – Zachary Mayer, Kidd Operations, Glencore
- 1734: Delivering Safety Improvements Through New Advances in Vehicle Telemetry – Marc Richard & Kirk Petroski, Symboticware
- 1662: Pneumatic power and mine refrigeration with higher reliability, reduced maintenance and lower cost – Dean Millar, MIRARCO, Laurentian University
- 1583: Cryogenics based chilling, energy supply and services for deeper or hotter mines Daniel Leonardo Cluff, CAN Mine Associates
- 1663: Feasibility of refrigerating deep underground mines with cold lake water – McGill University: Jeff Templeton, Leyla Amiri, Mohannad Dabbas, Ferri Hassani, Agus Sasmito & Ali Madiseh | Presenter: Jeff Templeton
- 1681: The All-Electric Mine – Perspectives from mine operators and equipment suppliers – Panel Discussion